Friday, June 10, 2011

I Need YOU

I need some help:


My boss has asked me to stay an extra three months till February and I don't know what to do. He wants me to "make him an offer". I think I am going to stay in Korea for another year but I was planning on ending my contract in November then traveling a bit before starting a new contract in February. What should I do?




Oh and secondly:


I have a week off in August for summer break. What should I do? I have been kicking around going for a ridiculous bike trip much like this one. I want to ride all the way across the country from Seoul to Busan. It is 500K which fur us Mericans its 310miles. I have 10 days so it should be PLENTY of time. Or I could relax or travel some where or go flying....I really want to do the bike trip but I am nervous I don't ever travel by myself, I think I might get bored or dead. Oh and the heat, that is the hottest time in Korea averaging 80F and record of 95F with a billion percent humidity (that might be a slight exaggeration).


So anyway what should I do? Leave a comment tell me you opinion!

2 comments:

  1. I guess no one knows what advice to give you..ask for 3x the pay and a private jet to take you on vacation for 2 weeks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. .....uhhhh thanks? lol ya i was more thinking a bit more vacation and a better bonus at the end of my contract....but I like your idea too.

    ReplyDelete