Monday, November 15, 2010

I am...WILLIAM TEACHER!

First day of class today was long and stressful, but a day full of cute children calling me William Teacher made my day OK. I actually loved my Kindergarten classes, they are so full of energy and enthusiasm. The older kids are fun because you can have near natural conversations with them. I also teach the most advanced children at our school, they never cease to amaze me with their comprehension and vocabulary. Then there is The Class. *Cue dramatic music (dum dum dummmmmm) They really test me, speaking Korean (I think about me), moving, yelling, fighting, lying, everything a child their age does ;) It is difficult but I'll make it. I feel unprepared and over whelmed from time to time. I am still ridiculously happy about being here. It's nine am so I best post this get dressed and rush off to school. Thank you to everyone who has been so supportive, you'll be recieving postcards as soon as I find a place that sells postcards.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Will-
    Katie has shown me your blog and i love it! we will keep checking for updates-it is very exciting. where is the toilet paper in the bathroom? is it winter there now? take care-denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! The tp for your info is next to the toilet it has a little flap to keep it dry! It is freezing here, but no snow yet. Having fun but staying sick. Thank you Will

    ReplyDelete
  3. 35 Gardner St
    Apt 14
    Allston, MA 02134


    Y'know. Just in case you find that store.

    ReplyDelete