Friday, December 24, 2010

A little Christmas Chear

Before I start this post it has come to my attention that many of you, faithful readers, are offended by my lack of proof reading, high number of typos, lack of structure, direction, and misspellings. Some one, actually many, even went as far as to infer that I lack the basic knowledge to be considered a native English speaker. To that I say "Phhhsssshhaww" Ya, that's right, I scoff at your assessment of my English-languagey-userness-niner. Further more, I ask YOU, "who is the English teacher?" You? I think not! (unless, of course, you are and in that case, I'm sorry for my foolishness). So before you cast the proverbial first stone go here and read these Curling jokes. (you get it they use "stones" in curling) 
So from now on my blog will carry a consumer warning. It will read as follows. *This blog does not adhere to a set of "rules" that may hinder the vision and creativity of its' writer. This blog may be: profane, grammatically incorrect, full of spelling errors, lack direction or even substance. This blog is only meant for the enjoyment of it's writer and reader(s). Do not take this blog orally, if ingested consult a mortician immediately.


Now that we have that unpleasantness behind us, it is Christmas Eve. At work today we had a Christmas party that looked a little like this.
Ok so on a cuteness scale that was pretty damn high. We're talking like a 9/9.5. Way better than this video of a cat being wrapped up like a Christmas present. (Although I submit it IS quite cute and I am responsible for 2 of the 3,969,002 views but I still say my kids singing off key, off beat, while wearing pipe cleaner reindeer antlers is very cute.)


All this talk of cute has reminded me that I need to also assert my masculine side, but alas my bubble bath has been drawn and my "sleepy-time-chamomile-rose-petal-infused-all-natural-herbal-100%-organic-eco-friendly-man-tea" is starting to get cold. So good night and I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a decent New Year.


*Off to the Philippines on the 27 for 5ish days, so I will be incommunicado. Though I am sure I'll have plenty to post upon my return.

No comments:

Post a Comment