Sunday, October 2, 2011

Masturbatory Soap and Other Adventures

As my time in Korea dwindles down I am feeling many conflicting emotions....ya and what's that got to do with "masturbatory soap"? Nothing, but be patient...where was I...ah yes Emotions.
I am first and foremost excited to be going home. I can't wait to see so many people! But then there is the logical side to me that reminds me of my responsibilities. Mainly, I have no job upon my return. Yes, I have saved, but I don't want to go blowing all my savings bumming for a while and be back where I started a year ago.
On top of these thoughts and feelings I have also realized that Korea has become a home to me. There are things here that I will miss, and things I have not done yet and let's not forget a few WTF moments still being had. For your viewing pleasure here are just a few had in recent days.



 Saw this guy outside my apartment!

Then I saw this blue and yellow spider on a field trip, I considered getting bitten by it on the off 
chance I might get super powers but thought better of it.


 This is how you recycle like a boss.

Only in korea are chicken nuggets shaped like our four-legged best friends...

Just takin' a "nap"

Went to a soccer game...very cool.


This guy did not go to the soccer game....he was not very cool


He wanted everyone to "be quiet" on the train so he went to talk to the conductor...


But this was the view from my roof so Korea aint all that bad.



And now for all you sickos out there I give you Masturbatory soap... try scrolling really fast to get the full effect.




 Thanks for reading...

1 comment:

  1. Your grandmothers may not fully enjoy the soap bit.

    ReplyDelete