Thursday, January 20, 2011

Pictures Worth a Chon Won*

*A THOUSAND WON**

**it's like a buck (actually 88 cents)

A quick rundown of the events in the far East:

 They look sweet and innocent...


 But then they write nonsensical satanic math problems...

 And become THIS. (It looks like a smile and a hug but it really is a sly grin and a punch.)

 I got really smart...actually it's just the glasses. (do they make me look Asian?)

 I went on a super cool hike and discovered...

 The smog of downtown Seoul makes for great pictures.

I made burritos....

 Which were delicious and much more attractive in this picture. (Oh ya and supper expensive?!?! One of those burritos cost more than the huge beer next to it. Was it the $3 can of beans or the .50 tortilla? I don't know but damn it they were worth every Won.)


I was gifted a Kindle (electronic book) by my favorite grandmas and my favorite parents.
*like my hand-made-super-cool-custom-case?




If you have made it this far...I'm doomed. You are in for a real treat. This is possibly the most horrifically embarrassing thing that has ever happened to me...and I have been embarrassed!

I once had a bloody nose stopped up with a tampon, in-front of my whole class. (note it was my teachers tampon, string and all not the cute little one either. My bloody nose way no match for its "flow protection")

My "first date" we went swimming. Sounds nice enough? I was swept down river. I held on to a tree for dear life till my "date's" mother rescued me. (I also nearly lost my swim trunks)


And yet THIS wins. 


If you will allow I would like to offer some explanation. I was poor...I hadn't been paid yet at my school, my credit card was nearly maxed and I saw a ton of food left over after the Christmas party. Yes, we were allowed to take it home but the way I, for lack of a better word, horded food like my life depended on it was, to say the least, embarrassing. Now why, you ask, would I post such an embarrassing event? 
A) I didn't...it was posted on YouTube by my co-workers (also offering commentary) 
B) Because it's really funny. (I recognize good comedy. And desperation at this level is comical if not hilarious.)
C) Because no one really reads this crap anyway. (besides You and You would never mock me...would you?)


So pull on your favorite brand of adult diaper and click away.... HERRRRR      (the equivalent to a forlorner sigh in Korean...who knew?)


I'll be posting again on Monday, that is, if I survive my Birthday. See you on the other side!

7 comments:

  1. Will, I've seen you do much more embarrassing things than this. When hanging out with you, I've often asked myself, "WHY am I doing this??" Is it just because they weren't caught on camera that this one wins out? Don't get me wrong, stealing from children is still pretty embarrassing.
    That's fantastic you got a kindle! You must be quite loved.
    Those children are cute, but all children are evil and you shouldn't ever let your guard down.
    I hope you have a very happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a true climber. Have you read about the early days of climbing in Yosemite? A lot of climbers would hang around the park service cafeteria and eat people's leftovers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anon-
    Who are you? And what secret embarrassing things have you seen me do?!?! You are very wise to see the virtues of the E-READER and the wicked ways of children...you even recognize hanging out with me as a backwards step in the social hierarchy. So again I ask "WHO ARE YOU OH WISE ONE?"

    Ike-
    HA! ya that sounds about right...I'm a dirty climber at heart ;)

    WILL

    ReplyDelete
  4. bwahahahaahahaaaaahahahhhaaaaaa!

    How embarrassing!

    .... GLASSES! BWAAAHAHAAAAAHAAaaaaaaaaaaa.........j/k lol luv u wut.

    ReplyDelete
  5. REALLY Will?? You couldn't guess it was me? I was just too lazy to sign in or whatever.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ME WANT FOOD! ME HUNGRY! I am with you though, why let good food go to anyone else? LOVE, you favorite brother!

    ReplyDelete
  7. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
    that was awesome. you provide the raw comic material, but u gotta hand it to commentary-dude, he puts it over the top... "naw, kids, there's nothin to see here" HA! Thanks for sharing, this is great:)

    ReplyDelete