Thursday, March 31, 2011

Pespective Changes Everything

....It's true, look a little closer at something or from a different angle and boom that "smokin'-hot-10" is a six foot tall tranny named Earl. I'm not saying he/she isn't still a "10" but... he/she is different, lets leave it at that. 
For you I have a series of pictures that at first may seem mundane but look a little closer and witness the magic of Korea.


A little back story to get us started. Keith visited me this last week and, from what I remember, we had a good time.


We went to a baseball game:
 Looks like a normal game right? Well that's because you didn't look to the right...
Yes, those are cheer leaders :) But don't forget about looking to the left...


That's a dude with a newspaper hat....and no one was staring at him, well besides me.

We went to a cool art exhibit:

 Cool I love flamingos! ya me too....

Are those hands?!?! WTF (wrong trippy fowl) 

Ahhhh back to the subway, the orderly, always-what-it-seems-subway:

 Ohh where are we going today?
 Hmmmm lets just zoom out a little....

Well that's just not nice.
(if you don't get this one...you are one)


Dinner all this subversion is making me hungry.  (that segue was really thin...sorry)

Dinner:

Ya we eat with our fingers a lot but that's not that weird...

Until you add the magic of THE MOVING PICTURE...and Ke$ha


And lastly, an appearance from my good friend Keith, I'll let him explain why he made this list:


 Well that sounds completely normal, and if I may say so myself, that statement was looong overdue, but....I still think we missed something....


In the re-edit Keith has even more revelations about himself to share with everyone but, strangely, still sounds just like him.


Hope you enjoyed this little trip through the Korea-ZONE......

1 comment:

  1. Wow. Keith even looks like he's from Boston. Kudos on getting his confession on tape. Many have tried...
    Ike

    ReplyDelete